Sunday, October 14, 2007

Drip...Drip-drip....Drip


Well before I blog about anything else today I think I should mention my ceiling is leaking like a faucet right now. It's been leaking on and off since I got here the first week of September...It was obviously happening a while before I moved in because it's leaking pretty badly. This morning I decided to try to capture the sound of the leak since my audio class has me thinking of sound and I have the Audacity program which is similar to the school software for sound editing. The microphone I tried gave off too much background noise as one would expect from spending less than $10. I also took some video on my digital camera as well as still shots.
The ceiling in the hallway outside was taken out to try to find the source of the leak...lol...This place sure has character and surely will be the source of some creative ideas.

No comments: