Friday, October 19, 2007


The toy character creation project is one that I think I'll really like doing. I've been designing my own characters since childhood so I've had a bit of practice anyway..not so much with the building a figure which is going to get interesting. I've been wanting to try making my own characters into toys but for some reason I'd usually thought of plushies instead of sculptures.

These two bunnies are the ones I've decided on...yes two of them. I think they are simple enough I might have time to do both and they are supposed to go as a pair anyway. I've named them Bouncy Bunny and Rapid Rabbit. They'll be fleshed out soon with turnarounds and probably some clothing. They were inspired by the likes of Spumco and I'm thinking of making the serious one a little like Cartman from South Park ..grumpy yet ridiculous.

No comments: