Friday, November 9, 2007

My group for the video project went out on Thursday morning to shoot 'Walter Bruce' and it was hilarious to say the least. It was freezing out and we're really glad the rain held off long enough.
I think the video will be really funny when we are done. We have a lot of side splitting outtakes too.

After that we found out that we need to have group meetings for the Interactivity project and each of us blog the minutes of those meetings. This prospect is seriously making all of us feel really overwhelmed...and just when I've had appointments rescheduled and had to go book camera and take it out for filming and not been able to focus totally on my presentation for psychology. Nobody has ever had an A mark on the presentations apparently and the outlook isn't that good for me either at this rate.

No comments: